Blackout
Again, I became speechless on my blog. Being speechless doesn't mean you have nothing to say. It could be that you get too much to say while you don't know where to begin with, or you just don't want to make it public.
Why blog? It's more than a record of the dots in your life. It's also a window to show people, mostly friends, your life status, to help them understand what kind fo personal you're. At least, that's my understanding. Therefore, no surprisingly, you choose what to say and what not to say. Then it counts on two things to have the blog alive - how interesting/boring you life is and how open you are.
Just like most other people, I don't share everything. Even worse, I don't know how to present in a way without going into too much details and still make people understand what I'm going to talk about. "How about your everyday life, anything to talk about?" This the question you might ask and I've asked to myself. Well, it's not too interesting and not too boring either. The problem is I don't always see the dots when it actually shines. Maybe I do find something to write down. It goes away so quickly, just like a blink.
So instead of putting too much bullshit like this post, maybe I should just leave my blog blackout?
没有评论:
发表评论